Combined LiDAR and Photogrammetry
Geodetics’ Point&Pixel is part of our Geo-MMS family of Mobile Mapping products. Point&Pixel combines the best of our Geo-Photomap and Geo-MMS LiDAR products integrating LiDAR point clouds with Photogrammetry delivering stunning colorized LiDAR point clouds.
- Combines LiDAR and Photogrammetry point clouds
- Enhance visualization
- Enables LiDAR point cloud colorization
- Enhance DTM/DEM Extraction
- Facilitates LiDAR point cloud classification
- Orthophoto generation in areas Photogrammetry fails (i.e., glaciers, tree canopy, mine site conveyors, etc.)
- Change detection (2D, 3D, 4D)
Size/ Weight/ Power
- 58.5 in3 (6.3 x 3.9 x 2.4) / 20 oz., 14 – 30 VDC @ 20 Watts min. (excluding LiDAR and camera size and weight)
- Specified: -20°C to +65°C | Operating: -40°C to +70°C.
- External power connector, QMA GPS antenna connector, 1 Ethernet data port, External access to SD card, power switch, RF RPSMA connector, 4 status LEDs.
Real-Time Data Output
- Available via Ethernet (on the bench) and up to 25Hz. via Radio (in flight), Solution Latency – 16 microseconds 1δ.
Data Recording/Logging Navigation solutions
- Navigation solutions recorded at 125 Hz, including raw GPS & IMU data (for post-processing).
Web User Interface
- (status, configuration, log, SW update).
- Combined LiDAR and Photogrammetry
- Colorized LiDAR Point Clouds
- Aiding Point Cloud Classification
- Orthomosaic in Low-Texture Areas