Civilan GPS ACMI Form, Fit, Function Replacement for GNP-10
The HGGR is a cost effective Form, Fit and Function drop-in replacement for the GNP-10 offering a high-performance GPS/INS based guidance, navigation and control. The HGGR Commercial provides the capability with a Civilian GPS sensor.
- Built-in support for many commonly used IMU’s, including HG-1700 and LN-200 – both AMRAAM and SDLC.
- High-accuracy position (<2m CEP 50%), velocity (<0.1 m/s), and attitude (<0.05°) 1
- Provides navigation solutions at arbitrary points of interest and in the local navigation frame (Wander Azimuth). No singularities passing over the South/North poles or crossing over Meridians
- Flexible mounting and Automatic Attitude Detection
- Latency compensation
- Alternative navigation system during GPS-denied or challenging environments (X-INS aided)
- Compatible message format
- Complete weight, balance, mass properties, and environmental qualified
- legacy ACMI POD life extension
- Guided munitions
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Combat training range instrumentation
- Target control systems
- Ground vehicles and helicopters