Master Clock + SAASM GPS Aided INS Combined in a Single Enclosure
The Geo-PNT® SAASM is an innovative and efﬁcient solution for applications that need precise navigation data, as well as accurate time reference. The Geo-PNT SAASM combines a high performance, versatile, GPS master clock with an accurate inertial navigation system that delivers position, navigation and timing (PNT) under all circumstances, including temporary loss of GPS, typical of dynamic platforms. The Geo-PNT SAASM minimizes size, weight and power (SWaP) due to the integration of positioning and timing that are typically achieved by two independent subsystems.
- SAASM GPS-aided inertial navigation and timing
- High performance internal timebase
- Software configurable timing interfaces
- NTP network synchronization protocol
- Precise 1 PPS, 10 MHz and other timing signals
- Simple integration
- Ruggedized form factor (MIL-STD-810G)
- RTK-enabled SAASM GPS
- Wide range of supported IMU’s
- Tight-coupling with Geodetics’ Extended Kalman Filter
- In-motion dynamic alignment
- Wander Azimuth frame
- 232 and Ethernet (TCP/UDP) RS-422 optional.
- Includes GPS antenna and cables
- Size/ Weight/ Power – 33.8 in3 (4.73 x 3.95 x 1.81) / 20 oz., 10 – 30 VDC @ 2 Amps min. (not including external IMU).
- Temperature Range – Specified: -20°C to +65°C | Operating: -40°C to +70°C.
- Interfaces – External power connector, TNC GPS antenna connector, 1 Ethernet data port, 3 RS-232 serial ports, Timing I/O, 10 MHz clock, 4 status LEDs, Keyload connector, zeroize button.
- Real-Time Data Output – Navigation solutions at 100 Hz. available via Ethernet, RS-232, Solution Latency – 16 microseconds 1δ.
- Data Recording/Logging Navigation solutions – raw GPS & IMU data (for post-processing).
- Built-in support for many commonly used IMU’s – Honeywell HG19001, HG19301, HG17001, HG99001, Northrup Grumman LN2001, KVH 1725, 1750, 1775. Other IMU’s available upon request.
- Web User Interface – (status, configuration, log, SW update).
- DCLS – x3 configurable digital outputs (1PPS, IRIG B002), 3.3V, 50W.
- RS232 – x1 NMEA ToD message (GPZDA, GPRMC).
- Frequency: 10 MHz, sine, 0 dBm in 50W.
- Network – NTP server (v3, v4).
1 ITAR Restrictions Apply
- Observation payload (radars, optronics, electronic warfare)
- Flying test bench
- Flight analysis
- Tactical UAV navigation
- Satcom on the move
- Anti IED jamming systems
- Mobile radios and C3I
- Sensor support (radars, sonars, optronics, electronic warfare)
- Communication networks
- Offshore/DSO platforms