Low-Cost Rugged INS
This product is also available as the Geo-iNAV 1000 SAASM. Contact us for more info.
The Geo-iNAV® 1000 is a low-cost, rugged GPS-aided inertial navigation system. The Geo-iNAV 1000 tightly couples a single-frequency GPS sensor with a high-stability Quartz MEMS IMU to provide a high-performance navigation solution in challenging environments.
- Simple integration
- Single-frequency GPS
- Internal high-accuracy Quartz MEMS IMU
- Tight-coupling with Geodetics’ Extended Kalman Filter
- In-motion dynamic alignment
- Wander Azimuth frame
- RS-232, RS422 and Ethernet (TCP/UDP) interfaces
- ITAR Free
- Includes GPS antenna and cables
- Size/ Weight/ Power – 24.8 in3 (3.95×3.05×2.06) / 14.4 oz. / 10 – 30 VDC @ 2 Amps min.
- Temperature Range – Specified: -20°C to +65°C | Operating: -40°C to +70°C
- Interfaces – External power connector, SMA GPS antenna connector, 1 Ethernet data port, 1 RS-232 serial port, 1 RS-422 serial –port, 1PPS, 1 status LED.
- Real-Time Data Output – Navigation solutions at 125 Hz. available via Ethernet, RS-232, RS-422. Latency 16ms 1δ.
- Web User Interface – (status, configuration, log, SW update).
*Please note that the Geo-iNAV 1000 SAASM specs may differ
- UAV, UGV, USV navigation and control
- Robotics & ROV control
- Antenna stabilization and pointing