What is Geo-MMS?
Geodetics’ Geo-MMS Mobile Mapping System is a cost-effective modular system for Drone-based Photogrammetry, LiDAR mapping and creation of RGB/multi-spectral colorized LiDAR point clouds.
At the heart of Geo-MMS is Geodetics’ dual-antenna inertial navigation payload integrated with LiDAR, RGB and multi-spectral sensors. Geodetics’ extensive suite of “one-click” advanced processing software provides a powerful, easy to use toolbox for drone-based mobile mapping.
Geodetics’ Geo-MMS Family of Products
Photogrammetry with minimum overlap
Provides Image Attitude
(Omega, Phi, Kappa)
Aids in LiDAR Point Cloud
Geo-MMS in Action
Integrated Flight Mission Planning
- No annual software license fees
- GCP free Photogrammetry
- Flight mission planning software for Photogrammetry
- Flight mission planning software for LiDAR
- Flight mission planning for combined Photogrammetry/LiDAR (Point&Pixel)
- Dual-antenna interferometer on all systems – higher-accuracy, short calibration, more data in less time
- Support for RTK and PPK
- “One Click” PPK processing
- “One Click” LAS creation
- Support provided directly from system developers
- When you buy from Geodetics, you buy directly from the technology developer. If you buy from our competition, you buy from technology resellers