Rugged Embedded Platform
Geo-eBox is a complete hardware solution for embedded computing, providing a small, low power, ruggedized device for customer developed software solutions. Our hardware is accompanied by example software applications, and support libraries to enable end users to quickly get software solutions up and running.
- Off-the-shelf complete hardware solutions featuring Toradex T20/T30 ARM Cortex A9 processor modules
- Low power (3 to 4 watts depending on configuration)
- Mil-spec ruggedization (MIL-810E, MIL-461 Compliant)
- Onboard flash and/or micro SD cards for data recording
- Windows EC7 or Embedded Linux
- 3 programmable status LEDs
- Ethernet and external serial I/O
- Size / Weight / Power – 33.8in3 (4.73×3.95×1.81) / 20 oz. / 10 – 30 VDC @ 2 Amps min. Environmental MIL-810E, MIL-461 Compliant
- Temperature Range – Specified: -20°C to +60°C | Operating: -40°C to +70°C
- Interfaces – External power connector, 1 Ethernet data port, 3 RS-232 serial ports, 4 status LEDs.
- Military & defense security
- Robotic & ROV control
- Oil & gas exploration
- Transportation safety & maintenance