Rugged Hybrid Dual-GPS INS
Geo-hNAV™ is a rugged, hybrid dual-GPS-aided inertial navigation system which delivers consistent position and attitude measurement accuracy whether the platform is static or moving. The Geo-hNAV combines the best features of the Geo-iNAV inertial navigation system with the Geo-Pointer dual-antenna heading system. For stationary or slowly moving platforms, precise heading is derived from GPS measurements using two GPS antennas rigidly mounted on the platform, separated by a typical distance of 1 to 3 meters. In dynamic conditions, the combination of GPS and IMU provides enhanced position, velocity and attitude measurements.
- Determines attitude of any rigid structure to which it is attached
- Completely autonomous – no external reference is needed for attitude
- Simple integration
- Calibration mode automatically computes antenna separation
- Not sensitive to magnetic field
- Includes GPS antennas and cables
- Size/ Weight/ Power – 33.8 in3 (4.73 x 3.95 x 1.81) / 20 oz., 10 – 30 VDC @ 2 Amps min. (not including external IMU).
- Temperature Range – Specified: -20°C to +65°C | Operating: -40°C to +70°C.
- Interfaces – External power connector, 2 x TNC GPS antenna connectors, 1 Ethernet data port, 3 RS-232 serial ports, 1PPS output, 4 status LEDs.
- Real-Time Data Output – Navigation solutions at 100 Hz. available via Ethernet, RS-232.
- Data Recording/Logging Navigation solutions, raw GPS and IMU data (for post-processing).
- Built-in support for many commonly used IMU’s: Honeywell HG19001, HG19301, HG17001, HG99001, Northrup Grumman LN2001, KVH 1725, 1750, 1775.
- Web User Interface (status, configuration, log, SW update).
- Geo-Pointing on-board sensors on static, low, and high dynamic platforms, such as aerostats, boats, and tanks
- Camera stabilization
- Antenna pointing
- Weaponry pointing