RTD-Net is a unique software solution for continuous monitoring of permanent GPS networks operating dual-frequency receivers.
RTD-Net is a unique software solution for continuous monitoring of permanent GPS networks operating dual-frequency receivers. RTD-Net provides Precise Instantaneous GPS ("ΠGPS") positioning for the entire network.
This revolutionary advance in high-precision GPS analysis provides for robust real-time integrity monitoring and enhanced early warning capabilities. For the first time, the user can determine the state of the network independently at each instant in time. This "network epoch" is the basic building block of RTD-Net and the software can easily manipulate sequences of independent network epochs to automatically monitor changes in the state of the network. RTD-Net controls the GPS receivers, downloads data and converts to RINEX. It analyzes the data, and generates alarms, statistics, reports and more. It carries out a continuous, simultaneous adjustment of the data modeling the dynamic state of the entire network caused by ionosphere, troposphere and other factors.
- Open system that works with GPS hardware of all major manufacturers
- Complete network analysis at each epoch
- Centralized control and maintenance
- Robust data collection and quality control
- Data archiving and management
- Data distribution (Web-based & ftp)
- Management tools (metadata input and process control)
- Data visualization including residuals
- System Alarms
- Accepts broadcast and precise GPS orbits
- IGS compatible (RINEX conversion, site log files, SP3 orbit files, etc.)